Jan 26, 2010

Stone Giants 4



Moving along with this design has been fun and I'm pleased with how they've developed, but I'm psyched to get to the next set. I'll probably start that on Monday, which is also the day this whole shebang gets revealed. My final for this project comes a week after that. I suppose I should get started, huh?

I don't respond to comments all that often, but thanks to everyone who has let me know that they enjoy what I'm doing here with this project. You'll understand the breadth of what's happening with it in a little while, but suffice it to say that this is an enormous and stressful undertaking and I'm happy to get so much positive feedback. Taking something that I love dearly and developing it over a long period of time has been and will continue to be an extremely daunting task. In a lot of ways, this is an absolute dream project. In others, it's the last thing I'd ever want to do for fear that I won't do the material its deserved justice. I am still terrified to take the next step, but I'm going to try as best I've can to live up to any expectations these prelims have cultivated. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. The little forests on their shoulders and head are a nice touch. Looks good Sam

    ReplyDelete