Mar 22, 2010

Some faces


I hope to get back to Hobbit work and either daily or at least more frequent posting as soon as possible, but I have been busy with other things. Here are a bunch of faces from a work in progress cover for Muse Magazine which basically amounts to me drawings, well, tons of faces. This a little less than half of the final count. You may recognize some old friends.

In other news, I got something into Spectrum this year, which is their 17th issue. I was in it last year, and I was pleasantly surprised to be included again. Among the accepted artists are some friends of mine like Kali, McLean, Annie, and Sean. I won't find out what piece will be in the book until sometime next month, and the book ought to be out nearer to November.

6 comments:

  1. Awesome faces, Cant wait to see the final piece! Congrates on getting into Spectrum again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. upper left is definitely a skinny Takashi Shimura in Ikiru.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I wish I had submitted something...

    I love the way you draw folks. Have you ever considered doing some short (or long) comics?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on Spectrum. Found your art today, am very pleasantly surprised by the style. Loving it a lot. Bookmarked.

    ReplyDelete