Mar 1, 2010

100 Heads for Haiti

I was asked recently to participate in a group show held by Spur Design called Heads for Haiti. One hundred artists were asked to create an original piece of a floating head on a white background to be sold at an upcoming opening benefiting the people of Haiti via Doctors Without Borders. It's a great opportunity to pick up some original art at rock bottom prices ($100 per head) while supporting a good cause.

There will be a group print of all 100 heads made available, and I will post show dates and the final roster as they solidify.
ink on paper, 8.5 x 11"

I don't know what type of person would want something like this on their wall, but at least they don't have to shell out an arm and a leg for it, right? Right?

I was planning on making something nice and whatever but I've been drawing trolls nonstop for the past two weeks and this was all that was working.

4 comments:

  1. Haha, no, I deleted the post and reposted because my image wasn't showing up properly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being part of the show!!

    Great blog! I will for sure be following your work and leaving unfunny comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd buy it haha. I mean, if I had any money.

    ReplyDelete