Mar 10, 2010

The Hobbit, part two

"Dawn take you all, and be stone to you!"

Two down, twelve to go.

The next one is going to be a lot more simple (hopefully). The last set of Goblins should come soon and then some work with the Great Goblin afterwards.

I'm going to do another long post on the process of this piece on Friday if all goes as planned. I made a lot of stupid mistakes and did way more redrawing than usual with this piece, so if you really want to see me look like an idiot, stay tuned.

10 comments:

  1. I really like your color choices on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colors always look extremely opaque, its pretty kewl! ... Does that make sense?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the little doodads you included in the environment-- they really bring this piece to life. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha i love this one, i saw the little feet hanging the second time i clicked back on it and i lol'd. such a great composition man good job

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cool, I love all of the vegetation

    ReplyDelete
  6. Freaking awesome. I love your work. Your process is insane, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmmm i love me some crusty elbows. you are a master of color composition. awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great!
    Thanks for sharing your process.
    Your dedication to your craft is very humbling, sir.

    ReplyDelete