Feb 1, 2010

The Hobbit


I'm proud today to redirect you to the group blog I will be participating in over the next year, The Picture Book Report:



Here is the bookplate that I made for the project, announcing my project.


So, over the next year, I will be doing twelve illustrations based on The Hobbit. One per month. My first piece will be shown on the tenth of February (next Wednesday).

Working along with me will be Meg Hunt, Will Bryant, Daniel Krall, Andrea Kalfas, Kali Ciesemier, Israel Sanchez, Jeremy Sorese, John Martz, Julia Somni Heglund, Laura Park, Lizzy Stewart, Phil McAndrew, Patrick Murphy, and S.Britt. Please check out Picture Book Report for more info on the artists all this week.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I've been following half of these artists for at least a year! Congratulations, Sam---this is really cool! I'm diggin' your bookplate. The ring for an "O" is fun and I like the symbols and color palette. This is so rad.

    ReplyDelete