Oct 7, 2010

Updates

The Anthology Project has started a Kickstarter fund! The Anthology Project is just what it sounds like - an anthology of comics by people like me, Kali Ciesemier, Joy Ang, Emily Carroll, Edward Kwong, Aurelie Neyret and others. We are looking to raise $7000 to finance and publish volume 2.

If you don't know how Kickstarter works, it's simple: you pledge a sum of money (as low as $1), and then if we meet the goal by our deadline, that money you pledged goes to our cause! If we don't hit the goal by the deadline, no sweat, you don't get charged a thing.

Sound good? Our deadline is December 1st, and here's where you can pledge: Kickstart!

The comic I have been working on for awhile will be done by then, and I'm gonna be really mad if we don't reach the deadline.

Anyway!

Hobbit 6 is done and will be posted next Wednesday. Things are gonna be a little quiet around here until this comic is done, but I'll try and put stuff up when I can.

Ok, pledge!

2 comments:

  1. Definitely going over to Kickstarter to offer my support, as I think what you guys are doing is amazing. Congrats on being a part of Volume 2; I love your illustrations! :)

    ReplyDelete